Regulations of foxfurfashion.com online store
I. General Information
1. These regulations define the rules for using the Online Store, placing orders for products available in the Online Store, delivering the ordered products to the Customer, paying the fee for the ordered product by the Customer, the Customer's right to cancel the order and withdraw from the contract.
2 . The online store located on the website at www.foxfurfashion.com allows you to make purchases via the Internet.
3. The www.foxfurfashion.com store is run by the company:
FOX Robert Nowakowski
ul. Chłodna 40
65-127 Zielona Góra, Poland
4. Address for correspondence:
FOX Robert Nowakowski
ul. Chłodna 40
65-127 Zielona Góra, Poland
5. Registration in the online store www.foxfurfashion.com, including browsing the Online Store's offer, is free of charge.
6. Each person using the www.foxfurfashion.com online store acknowledges that customer service is carried out using an ICT system that provides processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data, indicated in point II, via the telecommunications network, in accordance with the wording of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
7. The condition for using the online store www.foxfurfashion.com is to read these Regulations and accept its provisions.
8. In order to set up an account that allows you to make purchases in the Store, constantly monitor the status of the order and order history, the Customer should register on the website of the online store www.foxfurfashion.com. Registration takes place by completing the registration form.
9. After registering in the online store www.foxfurfashion.com, each time you log in using the data provided in the registration form.
II. Conditions for the provision of electronic services
To ensure the safety and convenience of using the online store www.foxfurfashion.com, the Customer should have a device that meets certain standards:
a) active connection to the Internet allowing for two-way communication via the HTTP and HTTPS protocols,
b) a properly installed web browser that supports the HTML standard and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3) technology, e.g. Internet Explorer version 9.0 or newer, Mozilla Firefox version 7.0 or newer, Google Chrome version 10.0 or newer, Opera version 10.0 or newer,
c) enabled Java Script and cookies,
d) active e-mail address,
e) active mobile phone number.
III. Customer data processing
1. For the correct registration of an account in the online store www.foxfurfashion.com, it is necessary to:
a) provide an active e-mail address,
b) provide an active mobile phone number,
c) defining a password that is known only to the Customer.
2. For the proper execution of orders in the Store, the following data is necessary:
a) first name,
c) address details,
e) mobile phone number.
3. The following content will be sent to the e-mail address:
a) information about the next stages of order fulfillment in the online store,
b) information about canceling or changing the date of order fulfillment in the store online,
4. The telephone number provided will be used for:
a) contact with the customer only in exceptional situations (eg errors in the order, missing shipping data).
1. By placing an order in the store, the customer agrees to place his personal data in the www.foxfurfashion.com database and to process them only for the purposes of the contract. Providing personal data by the customer and consent to their processing are necessary for the store to complete the order. Each client has access to their data and can modify/remove them from our database at any time.
2. Personal data provided by the Customer when placing an order are protected in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 "On the protection of personal data" (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) in a way that prevents third parties from accessing them.
V. Accepting and processing orders in the Store.
1. The customer places an order in the Store by selecting the goods and placing them in the electronic "basket" and completing the order form. After placing the order, the customer receives an e-mail confirming the order and information on the method of payment for the goods.
2. The customer is kept informed about the status of the order by e-mail and, in the case of registered customers, through the "MY ACCOUNT" tab.
3. In the event of circumstances preventing full or temporary execution of the order, FOX Robert Nowakowski reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order - it undertakes to immediately notify the Ordering Party of the situation.
4. The condition for the execution of the order is the availability of the goods in the warehouse. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the Customer is informed about the status of the order and decides on its further implementation (partial implementation or cancellation of the entire order).
5. Orders can be placed on the store's website and by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 13:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays - will be processed on the next business day.
6. In case of doubts as to the correctness of the contact details, incorrect postal code, etc., FOX Robert Nowakowski will contact the Customer by phone or e-mail to verify the data.
7. Upon confirmation of the order, a contract for the sale of goods is concluded between the Customer and FOX Robert Nowakowski.
VI. Prices of goods.
1. All prices of goods are given in EUR, including VAT.
2. The price given for each product presented in the Store is binding at the time of placing the order by the Customer.
3. The FOX Robert Nowakowski company reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the Store's offer, introduce new ones and remove selected goods from the Store's offer, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Store's website, or make changes to them. The above rights do not affect the prices of goods in orders placed before the date of entry into force of the price change, conditions of promotional campaigns or sales.
4. A VAT invoice is attached to each purchase.
VII. Time, method and cost of order fulfillment:
1. The FOX Robert Nowakowski company offers delivery of its products throughout the European Union as well as to Switzerland, Norway and the USA.
2. The date on which the order will be shipped is marked with each product. We start to fulfill orders from the moment of receiving the payment or with the cash on delivery option from the moment of placing the order. If the order is placed on a working day after 12:00, its implementation begins on the next working day. If the order is placed on a working day after 12:00, its implementation begins on the next working day.
3. The shipping fee depends on the chosen method of delivery and the country to which it will be delivered.
4. Goods for shipment are properly packed and secured, in addition, all shipments are insured
VIII. Payment methods:
1. The store accepts the following payment methods:
a) transfer to the Seller's bank account,
b) electronic payments and card payments via authorized services, in accordance with the information provided as part of the Online Store.
2. The appropriate form of payment is selected when completing the order form.
IX. Withdrawal from the purchase contract
1. Pursuant to the Act on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended), the Customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the date on which he took possession of goods or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the goods. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement to the address of FOX Robert Nowakowski, ul. Chłodna 40, 65-127 Zielona Góra, Poland or by e-mail email@example.com.
You can use model withdrawal form, however, it is not mandatory.
2. FOX Robert Nowakowski sends a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the contract to the e-mail address immediately after receiving the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
3. The goods should be returned to FOX Robert Nowakowski at the Customer's expense, but not later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract.
4. If the customer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the store, FOX Robert Nowakowski is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs incurred by him.
5. The store refunds the amount equal to the purchase price, which includes the price of the goods and the cost of shipping to the customer.
6. FOX Robert Nowakowski returns the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer expressly agrees to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
7. FOX Robert Nowakowski may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until receipt of the goods back or delivery of proof of sending back the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
8. The costs of returning the goods are borne by the customer.
9. The customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods as a result of using them in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
1. All goods purchased from us are subject to a 24-month manufacturer's warranty.
2. The warranty does not cover any kind of accidental or intentional mechanical damage (tears, cuts, etc.), as well as damage caused by careless and improper use.
1. The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Consumer, if the Product is inconsistent with the Sales Agreement, are set out in the provisions of Chapter 5a of the Consumer Rights Act.
2. FOX Robert Nowakowski is responsible for physical defects of the item found within two years from the date of delivery of the item to the buyer.
3. The Seller is obliged to provide the Consumer with the Product in accordance with the concluded Sales Agreement.
4. A complaint related to the purchased Product may be submitted by the Consumer, in particular in writing to the following address: FOX Robert Nowakowski, ul. Chłodna 40, 65-127 Zielona Góra, Poland or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is usually advisable to deliver the Product to the Seller together with the complaint in order to enable the Seller to examine it. The seller will respond to the complaint within 14 days of its receipt. If the Seller has not responded within this period, it is considered that the complaint has been accepted.
5. If the sold Product is inconsistent with the Sales Agreement, the Consumer may, with reservations and on the terms set out in the Act on Consumer Rights, demand its repair or replacement. However, it is stipulated that if bringing the Product into compliance with the Sales Agreement in the manner chosen by the Consumer (repair or replacement) is impossible or requires excessive costs, then the Seller may: The consumer demands repair, or
b) repair, when the Consumer demands replacement, or
c) when the impossibility or excessive costs apply to both repair and replacement, the Seller is entitled to refuse to bring the goods into compliance with the Sales Agreement – in the event of refusal, the Consumer has the rights indicated in paragraph 7 below.
When assessing the excess of costs, all circumstances of the case are taken into account, in particular the significance of the Product's non-compliance with the Sales Agreement, the value of the Product in accordance with the Sales Agreement, and the inconvenience for the Consumer resulting from a change in the method or refusal to deliver the Product for compliance with the Sales Agreement.
6. The Seller shall repair or replace it within a reasonable time from the moment when it was informed by the Consumer about the lack of compliance with the Sales Agreement, and without undue inconvenience to him, taking into account the specificity of the Product and the purpose for which the Consumer purchased it. The costs of repair or replacement, including in particular the costs of postage, transport, labor and materials, shall be borne by the Seller.
7. The consumer may, with reservations and on the terms set out in the Act on Consumer Rights, make a statement about reducing the Price or withdrawing from the Sales Agreement when at least one of the following situations occurred:
a) The Seller refused to repair or replace the Product in accordance with sec. 5 lit. c above;
b) the Seller has not repaired or replaced the Product in accordance with section 6 above;
c) the non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement still occurs, even though the Seller has tried to bring the Product into compliance with the Sales Agreement;.
d) the non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement is significant enough to justify immediate reduction of the Price or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement.
e) it is clear from the Seller's statement or the circumstances of the case that the Seller will not repair or replace it within a reasonable time or without excessive inconvenience to the Consumer.
Reduced The Price must be in such proportion to the Price resulting from the Sales Agreement, in which the value of the Product that does not comply with the Sales Agreement remains to the value of the Product that is compliant with the Sales Agreement.
8. The consumer may not withdraw from the Sales Agreement if the non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement is irrelevant. This does not preclude the Consumer from exercising the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement in accordance with the provisions set out in point IX of the Regulations.
9. If the lack of compliance with the Sales Agreement applies only to some Products provided by the Seller under the Sales Agreement, the Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement only in relation to these Products, as well as in relation to other Products purchased by the Consumer together with Products that do not comply with the Sales Agreement, if the Consumer can reasonably be expected to agree to keep only Products that comply with the Sales Agreement.
10. The Seller returns to the Consumer the amounts due as a result of exercising the right to reduce the Price immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on the Price reduction.
11. In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Consumer immediately returns the goods to the Seller at his expense. The Seller returns the Price to the Consumer immediately, but not later than within 14 days of receipt of the Product or proof of its return. The Seller returns the Price using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless he expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
12. The Seller recommends that the Consumer provide in the complaint description:
- information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular circumstances indicating the non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement;
- requests for repairs or replacement, possibly in the case of the circumstances listed in par. 7 above, statements on price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement;
- contact details of the complainant - this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements set out in the previous sentence are only a recommendation and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommendation in question.
13. The Seller is liable for non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement, if the non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement existed at the time of its delivery and was revealed within two years from the date of delivery of the Product to the Consumer.
14. If the Consumer, at the latest at the time of concluding the Sales Agreement, clearly and separately accepted the lack of a specific feature of the Product, the Seller shall not be liable for the non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement on the terms set out in art. 43b sec. 4 of the Act on Consumer Rights, i.e.:
a) in terms of suitability for the purposes for which such Products are usually used, taking into account applicable law, technical standards or good practices;
b) in terms of being present in such quantity and possessing such features, including durability and safety, which are typical for this type of Products, which the Consumer may reasonably expect, taking into account the nature of the Product and the Seller's public assurance, subject to Art. 43b sec. 2 point 2 of the Act on Consumer Rights;
c) if it is of the same quality as the sample or pattern that the Seller made available to the Consumer before the conclusion of the Sales Agreement and corresponds to the description of such sample or pattern;
d) delivery of the Product with packaging , accessories and instructions that the Consumer may reasonably expect to be provided.
XII. Final Provisions
1. FOX reserves the right to change these Regulations. The amendment to the Regulations comes into force upon publication on the Store's website. Orders placed before the date of amendments to these Regulations will be implemented on the basis of the provisions in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer.
2. The Regulations do not exclude or limit any rights of the Customer who is a consumer, which he is entitled to under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the regulations and the mandatory provisions of law granting consumers rights, priority shall be given to these provisions.
3. These Regulations apply from January 19, 2023.
ADMINISTRATOR, SELLER - FOX Robert Nowakowski with its registered office in Zielona Góra 65-127, ul. Chłodna 40, Poland, NIP: 973-086-4321 REGON: 081048950, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information in the User's devices.
CUSTOMER– (1) a natural person; or a legal person acting through an authorized person (2); or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity; with full legal capacity. If the Customer is a natural person with limited legal capacity, he undertakes to obtain the legally effective consent of his statutory representative to conclude a Service Provision Agreement / Sales Agreement and to show such consent at each request of the Seller;
ACCOUNT - Electronic Service, marked with an individual name (Login) and password provided by the Customer, a set of resources in the Seller's ICT system, allowing the Customer to use additional functionalities/services. The Customer gains access to the Account using the Login and password. The Customer logs in to his Account after registering in the Online Store. The account allows you to save and store information about the Customer's address data for shipping Products, tracking the status of the Order, access to the history of Orders.
LOGIN - the Customer's e-mail address provided as part of the Store when creating the Account.
NEWSLETTER - Electronic Service that enables all customers using it to receive periodic information from the Seller, in particular about Products, the Online Store, including news and promotions, to the e-mail address or telephone number provided by the Customer, with the express consent of the Customer .
PRODUCT - a movable item available in the Online Store, which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller, for the payment of the Price. All Products offered in the Online Store are brand new.
ONLINE STORE - a platform that allows the Customer to place Orders and provide services provided by the Seller, run by the Seller, constituting a set of interconnected websites, available at the Internet address: www.foxfurfashion.com
SALES AGREEMENT - a sales agreement within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code, concerning the sale of Products by the Seller to the Customer for the payment of the price plus any additional fees, including shipping costs, the terms and conditions of which are set out in particular in these Regulations. The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and the Seller using means of distance communication, after acceptance of the Order by the Seller on the terms set out in these Regulations. The Sales Agreement defines in particular the Product, its main features, price, shipping costs and other relevant conditions. Each Product is subject to a separate Sales Agreement. The Seller may conclude a Sales Agreement with a Customer who is not a Consumer also as a result of concluding an agreement without the procedure specified in these Regulations, which will be confirmed by e-mail at the request of any of the parties to the Sales Agreement.
REGULATIONS/AGREEMENT FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES - this document specifying the rules for concluding Sales Agreements and the rules for the provision and use of services made available by the Seller via the Store to Customers. The Regulations define the rights and obligations of the Customer and the Seller. In the scope of services provided electronically, these Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
ELECTRONIC SERVICE - the provision of electronic services within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended), by the Seller on to the Customer via the Online Store, in accordance with the Agreement for the Provision of Services. To the extent that the services are provided by entities cooperating with the Seller, the relevant provisions regarding the rules for using these services are included in the regulations regarding the provision of services by these entities.
ORDER - Customer's declaration of will expressing the direct will to conclude a Distance Sales Agreement, submitted using means of distance communication, specifying the Products for which the Customer submits an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement and the Customer's data necessary for the possible conclusion and performance of the Sales Agreement.